I am curious what would be the best running shoes for my son who has a high arch. We two are actually jogging together and he seems to have frequent pronator problems and I on the other hand have normal arch so I suppose that we are about to have different running shoes. But I need to know what would be the proper running shoes and how to find them?

Well serious problem you have!! How to find running shoes -why don’t you go first to see some foot doc for this muscle pronator problem your son has I think that cushioning running shoes is what would fit for him for he also has the high arch and also I think there are some running shoes that are designed for motion control regarding his pronator difficulties for those are running shoes that offers a support to the runner so I think that some kind of a combination of these two types of running shoes might fit for him. And as for you I think stability running shoes would do just fine for you have this normal arch and no problem so you may try with these running shoes.