Hi, I suffer from IBS for a long time. I tried many things, but nothing really helped me. I decided to try a digestive advantage IBS. Does anyone have experience with this treatment?

Hi, my mother was using digestive advantage IBS and it really helped her. Main ingredients are lactic acid bacterial species called Ganeden Lactobacillus. They are very effective in treating and relieving IBS symptoms and conditions like gas prevention, lactose intolerance, constipation, and Crohn's Disease. My mother used digestive advantage IBS for a long time. First few days she was taking two tablets a day, and after that, she decreased the dose on one tablet a day. Some side effects, such as gas or wind, can occur in the first few days of treatment. I know some people beside my mother who were more than satisfied with digestive advantage IBS. I recommend you to try it, and I don’t thing you’ll regret it.