I was 120 lbs now 2 months later I'm 165 I quit smoking but that can't be it that was 5 months ago, I'm taking Phentrmine for about 2 weeks I haven't seen any change. They kicked me out of curves because I gained 16 lbs I'm so depressed  I don't know what's going on .....any suggestions

I wish you the best of luck.I went in for a cat scan yesterday,This is my 3rd one in 4 months.They keep telling me I have an enlarged adrenal gland,I don't know if that is what is causing this or not.But there not doing any thing about it,just going for mor blood work tomorrow.I am so sick of this. I can't wait ti hear back from you.again good luck,please keep me posted

Hi this is Donna.I wrote you before with the same problem.I was waiting to hear back from you,nothing yet.I went for My CT just the other day.The DR.phoned me today.He said I have an enlarged adrenal gland and this could be causing the problem.I have to go for a biopsy on Monday.I let you know what happens when I get the news.I'm just fed up.

Haha. A vegetarian who eats chicken. Cuckoo

You should consider being tested for Celiac. Cut all wheat and flour. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel.

I'm 22 and normally my period is irregular but in May started the 9th I'm a size 10 and all of a sudden I tried new clothes on and realised I had a bit of a belly and am wondering why this is but I've never had sperm in me as we've used condoms .

Hi just curious. I have the same symptoms. Did you ever find out?

Nymue- I would love a status update to see if treating the parasite solved your problems. This post you wrote over a year ago could literally have been written by me today. Every. single. detail.

Have your thyroid and thyroid antibodies checked out

Hi, there did you ever find out what type of parasites you had? Are they gone? I have the same symptoms that you listed.

That's exactly what I have done and I can't get if. Help

Try cutting gluten out of diet for 2-4 weeks-be very strict about it too(it's in a lot of foods)If nothing else, your energy level will increase!

As I read through the posts, there are so many that are in line with what's going on with me. To preface, I had an eating disorder for several years (EDNOS...purging without binging/starvation without being under body weight)....anyhow, the weight gain started 7 years back. Like clockwork I have gained 20 lbs every August-January. I can gain up to 7 lbs in one day. The weight does not go away once gained. My stomach hurts to the touch, feels distended, I hold water and more recently, in the last couple of years, I have chronic fatigue, headaches, and nausea. I've been to doctor after doctor...I've had a million tests and nothing. I've had stomach aches all of my life- doctors can't find a single thing. I feel like I'm in someone else's body. I don't know what it is, but something isn't right. :(. Does anyone have any updates??

Pls check your thyroid function for hypothyroidism .

Mowglijazz, did you ever get rid of your symptoms. I am going though the same right now and I also read if you have toenail fungus it can indicate parasites in the body. I developed toe nail big toes fungus three months ago not going away. What is a parasite cleanse. Please respond in you receive this email question. thanks