What remedy did you use to cleanse

I have exactly the same problem!!! Have you guys looked into ME/CFS ? IBS ?? Which both go hand in hand ?? Look it up see what you think.

Try iodine supplements

Celiac disease. Try veggie juicing. Carrot juice, celery and parsley. Organic. Also start drinking fresh ginger tea.

as per my understanding, if the period is irregular, check for thyroid function test and prolactin

I'm having the same exact issue, and I work two jobs from 6am to 4pm Monday through Friday and I have two young kids, so I'm definitely not lazy, diet hasn't changed, nothing, waiting on thyroid test but I'm sure that is fine, I went from 117 to 130 in two months, I'm pissed lol

Have you been checked for an autoimmune disease?

what were results??

HYPO thyroid, LOW ESTROGEN , or cardiac issues , or kidney issues

I have same thing. I am being tested for hypervolemia... too much fluid retention in the blood! If so, I may need my blood filtered by dialysis to remove the fluid, cuz pills dont work. Mine happened right after my shingles broke out. Btw... mine is 45lbs, I look 9months pregnant. Much luck to you.

Old post but just to say you're not a freaking vegetarian if you eat chicken and soda is junk food. Hello! I do hope you are feeling better but it sounds like maybe adding weight lifting to cardio might help you in the meantime and cut out the soda and either cut the chicken or don't say you're a vegetarian. A vegetarian does not eat animal flesh.

SAME situation. Please let me know if you have figured it out. My weight gain starts every July.

Either one of you have any relief / find any answers yet?

PCOS can cause rapid weight gain in the abdomen and can be treated with hormone therapy. Have your doctor's placed you on any medications or therapies?

No, she hasn't brought it up, her guess is parasite. Would a blood test give me this answer?