Sounds like you may have polycystic ovarian syndrome...see a gynecologist

Probiotics!!! recommend Dr. Mercola or Garden of Life

Same happening to me gained 15/poundsin a week stomach that's all back hurts all the time when I try to exercise my upper belly hurts bad even when I stop and rest been on different things for belly fat and constantly hungry, of walk all the time ultrasound normal hysterectomy unremarkable but still can't loose belly

Did u try the intestinal cleanse and did it work

There are different levels/types of vegetarians: Ovo-vegetarian does not eat meat or dairy with the exception of eggs ; lacto-vegetarian eats dairy but does not eat meat or eggs; lacto-ovo ; pescatarian; vegan, etc. Maybe semi-vegetarian (a term for those who are mostly vegetarian but occasionally eat meat) would be less offensive to you.

Check your thyroid or for any hormonal irregularities

Sounds a lot like pcos

That was completely mean and unnecessary

This is exactly me! Have you gotten any answers??

I'm having the same problem. I've always been thin or "normal" weight and suddenly gained 12 lbs in 4 weeks, all went to my abdomen. None of my clothes fit. I went from a size 6 US size to a size 8 in 4 weeks. I also have PCOS and hypothyroidism. I thought I was producing too much estrogen because my breasts were extremely sore and swollen and I haven't had a normal period in over 4 months. (I'm not pregnant.) My thyroid and female hormone levels were normal. I do feel like I had a rather large ovarian cyst that possibly ruptured recently. My stomach looked flatter for about 2 days and now it's back. I'm still extremely bloated and I literally look 5 months pregnant. My mother has autoimmune hepatitis so I'm going to look into that. My labs (CMP, CBC, liver panel) all looked fine but my fasting glucose was SLIGHTLY elevated at 101. My cholesterol and lipids are sky high and always have been. I think because I have PCOS that I may have Insulin Resistance. See an endocrinologist and look into your insulin levels. I'm hoping they will prescribe Metformin and then I may lose some weight. I will try to update you if I get confirmation that this is the problem (or if it's my liver).

Thank you so much for this info! Just last Friday I went to the ER for pelvic pain and they did an ultrasound and found I have ovarian cysts -- so maybe PCOS is a common factor in our stories...

I have the same problem and we are the same size. What did you find out please twll me i need the help.

I have a under active thyroid as well I'm on meds but I've gained loads of weight from a size 12 to a size 16_ 18 and I look about 5 mths pregnant had stomach scans but been told I've got a fatty pancreas

Do you know how bad soda is for you?! Once a week is bad enough but one a day!! You need to cut it out of your diet.

KMC here, just an update that I was diagnosed with mild fatty liver (on ultrasound) and insulin resistance which may be progressing to type 2 diabetes. (I already knew I had PCOS, and if you have PCOS then you likely have insulin resistance.) I was started on Metformin 1000mg twice a day. I've lost 5 pounds by dieting since I last posted and also I think the Metformin decreases my appetite. My abdomen still gets crazily bloated at times, especially if I've had a lot of carbs. I will look 5 months pregnant some days. The only thing that has helped is reducing carbs and taking digestive enzymes when I DO eat carbs (Beano is now on the market as a generic, please listen to me and get some), and also I tend to get constipated so dulcolax/miralax helps. Good luck, everyone.