Hi
I've had this dizzyness for 11 months now I've had an MRI scan because they thought i might have a tumor in my middle ear, but gladly not that. It feels like I'm really drunk or hung over had it almost a year now and it never goes- it makes me feel horrible.
I also have bad eaches which worsen at night while sleeping, so i don't sleep very well dew to the burning pains.
Also feels like i have a lump in my throat, to eat and drink is ok- it feels like someone is poking there finger in the front of my throat. It's also very dry all the time?
I've never smoked but do hang around smokers-I drink quite alot thow.
Any idea's anyone??????????

it could be acid reflux im not sure if i have it but i have the same symtoms i got it after 4-20 cuz i smoke weed a lot woke up next morning thought it was just a strep throut and would go away but i will have it im taking meds for it nexium but if it doesnt work im willing to go on surgery to fix my prob its really pissing me off i cant live like this foreever

have your thyroid checked