Im really Eager to know cause they seem innocent in front of us guys, and i wanna know how to get a girl into bed with me, what actually would want them to make me float their boat?

To answer your last question first, women are attracted to confident, considerate, non-self centered men, who take their feelings into consideration, and show some plan for both their future, and the future of their date. A man who listens, and a man who thinks before speaking.

Now, in your title, you asked how frequently gals masturbate. The answer is "when they feel like it".
Research has indicated that women do not engage in masturbation as often as men, but they do enjoy it.

Unfortunately, just as men differ as individuals, so do women. So there is no group answer of 4.5 times a week. It's more along the lines of when the feeling and the opportunity moves them.

If you'd like to know know about how a woman is thinking and feeling.... ask them.

I'm a girl so I know what some girls like! They like someone who they can rely and talk to if you. It may take some time but it will work