:-( I need reassurance, I'm to scared to go to a clinic and find out I'm pregnant but I'm suppose to be getting my period tomorrow and if I don't I'm gonna go buy a pregnancy test (my tits are sore, i feel like I've gained weight)

Ive been seeing this guy since September. I had sex with him a month ago and a week after i got a yeast infection. I had sex with him again and I think I might have a yeast infection again.... there is white stuff coming out.. uh twice in one month? (the one i had a month ago was my first yeast infection)

Dont be scared. Take a test. Did yall use protection?! And yes you can get yeast infections from sex. especially if your using lube spermicide or condoms with fragrence. Theyre common in woman and yes the white stuff is yeast. Ive had a few myself its nothiing to be worried about. Just go to the doctor and get on some antibiotics and eat LOTS OF YOGURT! it really works. and another tip if you feel a yeast infection coming on itching or whatever eat yogurt it will make it go away. Hope this helps. And yes if you dont have a period go take a test.

thanks this helps alot i need to get some yogurt then! no we dont ever use protection, do u think he has a yeast infection and is transferring it to me

Yeah it works fro me the yogurt! and are you on birth control?! If yall never use protection your bound to get pregnant sooner or later so if you dont want a baby get on BCP or use condoms. And all women have yeast in there vagina but, Something must of just irritated it and made the bacteria build up but, you probably didnt get it from him but he can get it from you but all he needs is one dose to be cured and dont have sex until your yeast is gone because you dont want to keep passing it back and forth and also go to the doctor and get on antibiotics to make the infection go away. and also get a test. Call the health center i Know some do it for free.