I am 21 and engaged. My fiance and I were not expecting me to get pregnant. He now is talking about abortion when he knows my views on it. I am pro Choice and I am more for living than killing. I know he doesn't want this baby and keeps telling me its my decision. But he kindof has suggested that we'd drift apart if I went through with having the baby. I am 5 weeks along and just started bleeding and told him that I guess I hope I miscarry because then I wouldnt have to get the abortion. I love him and want to be with him and now he's getting mad at me because I was going to get the abortion so we'd still be together and he didn't want me doing it for him because that was a stupid reason. I am so confused on what to do. I do want to have this baby because its mine and his and I want to start a family with him but if I go ahead and have the baby he'll probably leave me. What should I do?

You seem to be at a very hard point in your life and I don't think there's anything I could say or anyone else could say that will make this any easier for you. It seems that your fiance wants to spend time with you before you two settle down to start a family so having a child at this point seems like it would be a greater burden on your relationship than if you don't. I don't mean to be indelicate by asking this but you know that you can always conceive again later if you do go through with the abortion, right? Whatever you decide to do, please let us know and we'll support you one way or the other. Good luck to you.

Talk to me.  I do not believe in abortion.  I am not judgemental.  Adoption is great. I am adopted.