I am married with two children. I have a 9 yr old son and a 12 year old daughter. My husband wants me to have an abortion due to financial reasons. I've had 2 abortions prior to having my children. I still till this day think of them on the due dates and each year that goes by. I always wonder what they would be like and how they would have looked. Although I was young when I was pregnant and had the abortions, I still regret it. Sometimes I wonder if I am suffering because of the decisions I made in the past. My husband is upset because I don't want to have an abortion. I'm not sure what to do. Everytime I think about aborting, I become very emotional. I need advice from someone and too ashamed to talk with my ob/ gyn about it.

Hey Tap, ultimately it is your body and you get to decide what gets to be done with it.  Saying that, are you prepared for what might happen if you do that?  Is he the type to walk out on you if you don't do what he wants?  I think you need to sit down with him and talk about this, this is a huge decision and as you know from the past experiences it haunts you and it will not faze him as much (frustrating I know).  It IS a big financial expense but soo worth it in the end. 

Hope this helps and good luck with your decision, you can talk to me anytime...

If your husband had not wanted any more children he should have used protection. Condoms have been around for many years. He could also have himself snipped. Have your child and the rest will work it self out.