Does anyone have a lot of mental problems other then me? Everyday they get worse Idk if that's goodo or bad!

I just feel like no one wants me sometimes I hurt myself cuz of it but people bring me down and I feel like my bff doesnt want me around but I know she does tho

I just wish that my depression wound stop...

Hey! I wanted to post here because I know what this is like and still struggle on the day to day with my own mental stability and depression. Mine stems mostly from bodily pain that I have been dealing with for about a year now as well as unhealed child wounds. But honestly these things you are feeling are a gift. Even my pain has become a beautiful gift to me. A way to show me there is a different way of being.

My advice to anyone would be to not look outward for answers but to come to a closer relationship with yourself. Your depression and break downs are your way of telling yourself that something is not right. That you want something different. It's very hard to break thought patterns, habits, and ways of living that are no longer suiting us. But believe in these feeling/emotions your having! Try and listen to yourself and give yourself the support you need.

I take baths, listen to youtube meditations, meditate, do something active. It's imperative to rewire your brain from certain pathways and into love!! it's all about the love. love yourself enough to do the research and find the way that will lead to your happiness. When I am depressed and can barely get out of bed I do a listening meditation. when i wonder around not knowing what to do with myself and hating it...I go for a walk/rollerblade. You can help yourself, you can be okay, but first you have to want to be better and really try to help yourself. No one has a magical pill. It will be hard, because none of us want to truly sit down and deal with all of our c**p (me 100%). We cant give up on our spirits though! Our emotional, mental, and spiritual health are just as important as the physical. We deserve happiness and life and love, so give yourself what you need and find support in other people trying to find their own way. I still struggle everyday, but i know my true purpose it out there and i will find it as long as i just keep trying. If anyone wants to talk more about what there going through feel free to post on the thread and i will respond. no one should ever feel alone in what they are going through.

I hope we all find the strength to heal our wounds and move on cause i feel like for me there is so much life left for me to live. My dream is to renovate a bus and get out of the rat race the perpetuates dissociation with self and with nature. When i was living in a forested area i had about half of the issues i have now. Has anyone else experienced healing in nature?