Hello. I have some options to get this maple syrup. We were talking already, and I really do know how expensive it can be, and rigorous as well, but I think that I am willing to try drinking it. Maybe I will like it, maybe I will lose my pounds – who knows :) Now, I am always skeptical about those diet program that are very popular in the celebrity circle. I don’t know why, but I think that none of us can try to lose that much weight as they do (they earn money for this :). So, I was wondering, what do you think? Do you really believe that you can lose weight by drinking maple syrup? 

Hey there. That is a story that we could talk about for ages – literally! Well, there are too many options, too many theories that we can talk about, but somehow, I am skeptical as well. I think that there is no possibility to lose that much weight so fast without starving yourself. I have to agree with you about your theory about celebrities. I am not saying that you can’t lose your pounds, but I believe that this is a little bit harder process than we think.

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me!

Have a nice day! 

Hello. I believe that you can, and here is why. My neighbor Sarah, she is really rich lady, she is successful, and I know that she was the first person that I know that was drinking maple syrup. People around her was really surprised because we didn’t know much about it. But looks like she had an idea about what is she doing. She was drinking it for a while, the results were slow, but we saw them – we all did. She looks so beautiful, and I think that maple syrup is the reason. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am blind, but she lost her pounds. 

Hi. Thank you. This was more like a discussion, because I really do want to know what do you guys think about this. I would like to try it, but I am not so sure. My goal is not to starve myself at all, because I can’t do that – I love to eat. If I need to starve myself while I am using maple syrup, than I won’t use it at all. I really do hope that you know what I mean. Anyway, if you have any knowledge about maple syrup, let me know, please! I am really interested in this.

Tnx!