Hello people. I am hoping to find out something more about the Atro-Phex weight loss supplement. I’ve been searching the internet and I have found a lot of information about it. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first since I know a guy who has tried it and didn’t have any results whatsoever. But then I read a lot of positive reviews online and I decided to give it a try.

I’d like to know what are your experiences when it comes to this product. How much weight do you think I’ll be able to lose with it?

Hello there. I tried this product twice. The first time I decided to try it on my own. I used it for quite some time and I lost 3 pounds. It was ridiculous. Back then I was exercising and going to the gym more often than I usually do, so I expected I would lose at least 10-15 pounds more.

The second time it was definitely not my idea to use this product again. My ex girlfriend convinced me to start at the same time she started to use it.  She has never used it before. None of us had any results, so I guess you should be happy if you lose 5-10 pound with it.

@Blue Ranger Well that’s strange. I know that people sometimes simply don’t react to the product as they are supposed to. But that happens rarely. That is why I am so surprised the product didn’t work for neither one of you.

What were your eating habits while using it? Did you exercise or were you at all physically active?

I know a lot of people (actually a few people) who have used this product and I really believe it works. Why would anyone lie to me about such a thing? Maybe there is something you did wrong?

@Master22 you should be able to lose approximately 5-6 pounds per week. 

@Julietteee
Umm no there isn’t…. Is there a wrong way to put a pill in your mouth and swallow it? :)
I really don’t think we were the problem. Truth to be told, she didn’t do any exercises and she wasn’t at all physically active while using it, but I on the other hand went to the gym twice a week just like I did before I started using it, and still nothing. I also have a friend who have tried it and he says it worked for him. But after I found out about the diet and exercising program he was following along with taking this product, it’s no wonder he lost all those pounds.