Hello everyone. I need to ask you a question. I read an article online about this weight loss supplement called Actislim ultra. 

They say its ingredients are all natural and therefore totally safe. My younger sister wants to try this product, but since her health is very fragile, I wanted to make sure this supplement is completely safe before she starts using it. 

If it was me who was about to use it, I probably wouldn’t be as skeptic as I am now. 

Do you think that Actislim is really safe and efficient as they say? Or is this just another weight loss scam?

I don’t think it is a scam. My friend used this supplement for a while. Before he started using it, he was gaining at least 5 pounds every week. He really eats a lot. Especially if he is stressed about something. And when that happens, he chooses the most unhealthy food that exist. Hamburgers, soft drinks, snacks…

Now, when he started using Actislim, he didn’t actually lose any pounds, but at least he stopped gaining them. So his weight was steady for the whole time he was using it.

As soon as he stopped, he continued gaining approximately 5 pounds per week.

Well, I am not sure I am the one to say, since I have never used Actislim, but I think it is a scam. I wanted to try it myself, but then my little neighbor (actually not so little anymore, he is 18) started using it, so I decided to wait and see if he will get any results.

Since we are very close, I often checked out by the phone if he is making any progress, and he would always tell me ‘’I am just about to lose all of it’’ :). And then a month passed and there were no results.

In the meanwhile, I met this guy who really knows stuff about weight loss and he told me Actislim is just a waste of money and time.

I think it is a scam. I know a few people that used Actislim in the past year or two, and none of them are satisfied. There is my sister’s friend who had about 40 extra pounds. She combined Actislim with exercising and even some diet program for a while. She lost only 4 pounds. And Mike, my uncle, he used Actislim for three whole months during last summer. He exercised every day, he went swimming at least twice a week and he haven’t lost half of pounds he was planning to. So if you ask me, it is definitely a scam.

I need a little encouragement people. I want to help my little sister, she really needs help.

If she continues gaining weight this fast, she is going to have some serious health issues. She already has troubles running or walking fast, she even had to stop her dancing lessons because she couldn’t keep up with the crew.

Of course, it is also important that I find her something that will not endanger her health in some other way. I’ve been told that Actislim is a pretty safe way to go. And the same person who told me that said this is not a scam.

I wanna hear other opinions.