Hello everyone,

My old friend, Joshua, gave me some flyers about Medifast. He was into it a few months ago, because it seems like a dream when you read all about it. He was so into it, and when he started to follow it, some of his friends told him that Medifast is just another scam. He believes everyone, so I am not surprised because he quit this diet program immediately, without trying it.

But now, I am curious, because I do know a lot of people who were on this diet program, and so far that I know it is successful.

Do you believe that Medifast is real thing or just another scam?

Let me know what do you think. 

Hey there folks,

It is not a scam. It is just hard to follow. I know a lot of people who will tell you that this diet program is a scam, because they were not able to follow it. Of course, when you want to believe in something so badly, than you will guarantee that this is a scam.

My sister was following this diet program for very long time, and results were great! No side effects, she was satisfied, so I don’t believe that this is a scam. Maybe  I am wrong, but who knows!

Right? Good luck with it! 

Hello there,

Thank you! I do know some folks as well, who were so happy and satisfied with this diet program. I remember that lady, who was watching on my kinds three years ago, she was on this diet program, and she lost quite a lot of pounds. So, I believe that this one can’t be a scam. I was following this diet program as well, for three months, I think, and I have lost 13 kilograms. I have to say that those were really good results as well.

So, I don’t know why, but I believe that this diet program is not a scam.

Goodbye! 

Hi people,

I was on this diet program and I would not call it a scam, but I want to say that this diet program is not working. At all! In my case, of course. Seven months – nothing. That is something that made me really sad and I was able to talk all the bad things about this. But, I won’t because, I don’t know, maybe I was not doing something right. I don’t know.

But, if you ask me, I would told you to find something other, because it always can be better than Medifast diet program.

Enjoy there !