You may call me clumsy, but I really have problem with climbing out of the saddle! For example, I tripped and fell yesterday when I was climbing out of the saddle. It maybe has something to do with the fact that I’m not too tall and that each bike is a bit too high for me. Does anybody else have this problem? I know that there isn’t any solution to that, but I just wanted to whine a bit. 

I do have the same problem. Since I also can’t boast about my height, I didn’t want to torture myself and I reached out for not so popular solution. I know you’re not going to like it, but it solved all my saddle problems. Instead of that high man’s bike with that straight bar which is set too high for me, I bought a ladies’ model. The bar is curved downwards and I don’t have to be worried whether I’ll fall down while getting off my bike. My friends laugh and make fun of me, but I don’t care. I’m cycling and I’m safe. Besides, who determines what’s right and what’s not? Girls ride men’s models, so what?