Hi, I have diabetes type 2 and I'm wondering if anyone takes victoza/liraglutide. I've been reading that it has the ability to make you lose weight. Some of my friends have taken it and lost a fair amount of weight. It's supposed to bring your sugar levels down while increasing digestion. It's not supposed to bring about hypoglycemia which I think is good. I really don't know much about it and would like to know more. Is there anyone out there that can tell me more about victoza/liraglutide. Is there someone out there that has used victoza/liraglutide and has good things to say about it. It would be greatly appreciated if you would share that information with me. Thanks.

Hello, Victoza/liraglutide happens to be a synthetic hormone that works a little differently from other synthetics. It has the ability to make you feel full which makes you eat less thereby lowering your caloric intake allowing for you to lose weight. Victoza also has the ability to regulate your own insulin. You take a fixed dose of 0.6 mg just one time a day at the same time independent of food. I take Victoza and I have lost 26 pounds so far. I have 15 more pounds to go. I believe I can get there. I have changed anything about my eating habits. If you're looking for something that can help you lose weight and help with you blood sugar levels, Victoza/liraglutide is for you. You know, so many of us gain weight on insulin and that's a shame. After all, many of us are already over weight and need to lose some serious poundages. Taking medication that puts weight on is not what we need. Well, it looks like Victoza has come to the rescue. Talk to you diabetes manager(s) and see if Victoza/liraglutide is right for you. I think you will really see a difference in only two weeks. It's amazing. I highly recommend it.

So if you changed your eating habits and lost 26 pounds is from changing your eating habbits or from the Victoza?