hi,
actually i have a big problem with pimples and scars left by pimples and black heads little too .the condition of my face is not that bad though but the scars on my face and blackheads are really troubling me plz advice me if using clearsil will help...
thanks for ur time........

Scars left by pimples can be treated by a dermatologist.  Find one that offers chemical peels, lasers, and all services.  Wash your face twice a day.  There are some great skin products to use.  Use a cleanser first, then use a toner, and then use any treatment you need.

My brother had severe acne and has a oral prescription to have it cleared.  The scars were treated with laser treatment.  Looks great - to this day he takes two showers a day - one in the morning and one when he gets home from work -

You have a oil that is causing the blackheads - and keeping bacteria from growing is the key to keeping the blackheads away.

I know this is an old post - but thought my answer might help someone.