Hi guys.

So we are talking so much about preventing heart disease. But here is one thing that I really want to know - if we can prevent heart disease, how it happen that so many people are sick and that they have certain heart diseases? I just want to know. Now, lets see what are the best ways to prevent heart issues and diseases, because I am sure that there are some of them. Let's talk about this and let's talk about some main ways how can heart disease be prevented. Keep in touch and post everything that you know. 

Yes, it is a good question but it is a bad theory. Don’t be mad at me, ok. There are a few ways to prevent it but you need to follow it always. There are a few steps and as sooner as you start, you will be one step closer to your aim.  If you have a healthy heart, you can take action to prevent heart disease and heart failure. To reduce your risk of heart disease you need to adopt heart – healthy habits and avoid alcohol, drugs, etc. Also, you should eat healthy. You will see that this is the best thing that you can do.

There is no that much logic about this. It can be prevented on various ways. You can prevent heart disease in any age, it doesn’t matter are you really young or you are older. The important thing is that you should never top trying. Preventing heart disease and generally all cardiovascular diseases that can affect you actually means that you need to make smart choices now that will pay off the rest of your life. For example, Lack of exercise, a poor diet and other unhealthy habits can take their toll over the years. Anyone at any age can benefit from simple steps to keep their heart healthy during each decade of life. It is important not to give up.

Hey. 

Prevention is always the main key for everything. You don't need to be that smart to know what are the main things that you need to do if you want to remain healthy. Here are some ordinary tips that everyone should know:

• you need to cut out all bad foods that can raise bad cholesterol in your body,
  • if you are a smoker, it is a time to stop with this ugly habbit,
  • if you are overweight, don't you think that it is time to exercise? Overweight people have more chances to have heart disease,
  • eat more fruits and more vegetables. 

Good day everyone. Of course that there are so many options to prevent heart disease and I am a living proof of it. Just like you, I lost three members of my family because of the heart diseases, and when I realized that I started to do something about this. I am eating clean and healthy for more than 10 years, I am ruining in the park every second morning. I lost my weight and I stop driving car all the time. Instead of it, I am riding my bicycle. Those are small changes in your life, but they can help you a lot.

I agree with every sentence that you wrote up there guys. It is very important to change a bad things in your life. You should also take care of the cholesterol. Your LDL (“bad”) cholesterol should be less than 130 mg/dL, though optimal is less than 100—and less than 70 if you are at very high risk for a heart attack or stroke. HDL (“good”) cholesterol should be at least 50 for women and 40 for men. Diet and exercise can help. Total blood cholesterol should be less than 200. Those are also some main tips that my doctor told me and that you should not ignore.