Can you take Duromine while you have implanon inserted?

I have implanon and have been on duromine for about 20 days so far.

it is completely fine, although have found some side effects that im nt sure if are related to the combiation but will find out tonight. implanon is a hormone supplement, duromine is a chemical reactor to the brain, very different and wil be fine :)

hope this helps

Hallo,
I am not too sure but I think that there should be no adverse reactions if you use Duromine and implanon. There are no similar things that these two do in your body. Can you tell me more about your weight problem? How much do you want to lose weight? I know that you need to change your diet and to exercise. This is the best combination that will give you the best results when you wish to lose weight. Also if you notice anything wrong you can always consult your doctor and see if you should stop taking Duromine. Also how long have you been using this?
All the best to you,
Karen