Hello everyone. Today I ran into an old friend. I could barely recognize him. Last time I saw him he was still the obese nerd from high school. He mentioned he was planning to start some diet. And he really did start with some diet program. Today, he was this handsome lawyer in a suit that looked great on him. Anyway, since he is married , I should probably get back to my point. He said to me that he was following ITG diet. I want to lose weight fast too and I am also thinking to try ITG. Does anyone happen to know how much weight can you lose with it?

You should definitely try this diet. I love it. It is so easy, and it is perfect for lazy people like me. You don’t need to think about it much. You will get clear instructions, you just need to follow them. The best thing is that you are not gonna gain it all back after a while because this is not just another fad diet.It doesn’t use any drugs and there is no counting calories. I sound like I was paid for advertising. :D But I am not, it’s just that I am so satisfied with my achievements – I’ve lost 48 lbs in five months. 

Hahaha Regina_Phalange, my friends ask me that all the time.:) ‘’Did they pay you to talk about that diet all the time?’’. :)  I am also very satisfied with my results. Actually, satisfied is not the right word.  I regret so much that I didn’t have a professional photographer to do my before & after picture. I guess I wasn’t expecting such enormous change. I’ve lost a hundred pounds. I owe it all to this diet. And my coach.

My life is now so much better. I don’t have some of the health problems that I used to have because of my weight.