I have one problem which I am really embarrassed about. I have girlfriend for a month, and I guess it is important to say I have never had sex before. When we do it for the first time, I experienced early ejaculation. I believe this means I am not developed or I am not fully mature. Can you tell me what this early ejaculation means, I am 18 years old.

Premature ejaculation is usually an unmistakable experience to a man or his partner. Through the years it has been difficult for professionals to agree on a precise definition of this common sexual concern. Ejaculation is a reflex that, once a certain level of stimulation is reached, is automatically made by our organism. Controlling the ejaculatory reflex requires that the man be able to recognize and regulate the amount of stimulation he is experiencing. The point is that he does not reach the level that will trigger the ejaculatory reflex before he wants to. It is very common that men who experience premature ejaculation question about their masculinity and lose confidence in their sexual performance. This may leads to feelings of lowered self-esteem Early ejaculation is associated with negative feelings about the experience, and can often lead to increasing preexisting communication issues in the relationship. In some cases, early ejaculation, if not discussed openly and constructively, can lead to serious relational conflicts and more sexual problems. Early ejaculation occurs in men of all ages and of all socioeconomic backgrounds.