I have been having cramps the last few days but my period isn't due for another 10 days. Why could I be cramping so early? My periods are always the same time but am I just gonna start my period early?

The cramping can mean 2 things:

1. Ovulation
2. Sign your period is coming.

Sometimes I get early cramping just like that and my period comes on its normal time. So I wouldnt worry too much.

Thanks. I was just worried cause I usually only have cramps 3 days before my period but these started over a week ago and I have been having unprotected sex. Does that change anything?

hmm... maybe. it might just mean that your period might come early... having sex in general messes up your cycle sometimes. so just be careful... and if you dont get your period then there's a possibility that your pregnant

Hi there, I had severe cramping for a week before I started my period. I had other strange symptoms that were abnormal and thought I was pregnant but I just got my period a few days ago and that bad cramping still continues. Maybe period's are just abnormally strange from time to time. I would leave it at that and if you don't start to bleed an another week or so then maybe you're pregnant. Take a test then and see.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting my period 4 days early. I'm glad tho because sence I did the cramps finally stopped. Thanks