It all started 2 months ago when I notice a sore on my lower right lip which look like your ordinary embarrassing cold sore.  I went to the market and picked up some ointment for it and the puffiness of it healed down where it look normal however it was still red and a week later I notice my right corner where the lips meet developed a cut which was sore and soon after it began to get really flaky and really embarrassing.  Its now to a point where it is also on my left corner lip and its flaky.  My lips are very tight and feels dry and burning.

Every night I apply olive oil and during the day I apply either Neosporin or Vaseline.  Sometimes I just don't apply nothing but that doesn't help.  I only drink water for the past month and watch what I been eating. 

Here is a photo of my current situation.

http://i54.tinypic.com/19l3ic.gif

The picture isn't as bad how it looks normally, its more red and more cuts. 

I really want some help because its been to long.

Thank you & god bless

anyone pretty plz? %-)

Try getting a humidifier, my lips get bad dry sometime and its painful. If you dont have money for a humidifier take a large saucepan fill it with water and boil it until it all dissolves into the air.
Hope it helps!!

I SUFFERED FROM SEVERELY CHAPPED LIPS FOR YEARS AND THE ONLY THING THAT TOOK IT AWAY RADICALLY WAS SHEA BUTTER. I HAVEN'T HAD IT AGAIN FOR YEARS NOW, EVEN IN SUMMER.

You guys are both wrong. DO NOT put chapstick on it, the moisture will feed it. This is something called Angular Cheilitis or AC.
Search the web for home remedies or get some anti fungal for it.

Hi There! I have had what looks like a very similar problem, however my mouth has been this way for 6 months now! I have seen two doctors & One homeopath no one has been able to heal me permanantly, I have reaserched so many diffirent viruses. The only one that has the exact same symtoms is "Angular Chilitis" I personally am under the impression it may just be this illness. Look it up let me know what you think!