My neighbor told me she heard really good recommendation for Cinnamon. She told me it is used as a supplement, which is certainly safe and effective. I think a lot of people incorporate Cinnamon into their diets this way. I was thinking about trying the same, but I want to be sure I pick a quality supplement. I would like to know about effects of Cinnamon for loosing weight.

The Cinnamon you can pick up off any grocery shelf comes in one form. Usually it is the bark of the evergreen cinnamon tree, probably grown in China. You may find it in stick or ground form too at some markets and health food stores. For patients who want to try Cinnamon for loosing weight, there are many tasty and simple ways you can enjoy it. For example, you can enjoy its aromatic spice by steeping your favorite herbal tea with a Cinnamon stick adds flavor to the tea. Someone uses Cinnamon adding it to butter or cream cheese. Cinnamon is also combined very well with many baked fruits like peaches and apples as well as fruit juices and ciders. Most common effects of Cinnamon for weight loss our customers notice is area of abdomen. Regular using of Cinnamon helps shrink abdomen slightly. Also it helps reduce appetite somewhat when taken right after eating.

Can taking cinnamon pillAC9H15s help you lose weight? How much and at what milligram daily would you take?