Hi everybody! My girlfriend is on sureslim program. She is doing fine when it comes to losing weigh. She is very satisfied with program efficiency but lately I see her nervous when she’s about to eat. At first I didn’t know why and I couldn’t find out. She never talked about it. My guess is that she doesn’t like the food she must eat. Either it’s tasteless or it’s too monotonous for her. So can anyone help me here, do you know some delicious food recipes that I can make for her so she can be satisfied both with losing extra pounds and with the food eats.

Yes I have plenty of them. :)

I must admit, this is my favorite program for losing weight.  What I really love most is the thing that I wrote before – I have plenty of delicious recipes. I eat yummy food and I’m still losing my extra pounds. :)

For example you can make delicious baked apples with some jam you love.

First, you clean 2 apples and put them in oven. Sprinkle them with mixed spice (if  you like) and bake until they’re soft. When they’re done place them in a serving dish top with some tasteful jam you like and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Yummy! ;)

Well, you can make her Asian Chicken soup. My ex boyfriend made it for me a couple of times. I remember it being delicious.

First, you'll need to chop some onions and put it in olive oil. Fry it in a pan. Then you add chicken. Also add fresh parsley, tomatoes, cabbage, half tea spoon of black pepper, one leek and one bay leaf. All these ingredients need to be finely diced. I don't know if I forgot something. That is pretty much it. 

You should know that it’s important to use heavy based saucepan. Hope she will enjoy it. :)

Thank you guys! I love it. I didn't expect somebody will answer me with such great recipes. I love the baked apples with jam. I will totally try that. She loves raspberry jam, I think she will really enjoy this desert. And I could join her… he he.:)

TinkerBell23 this Asian Chicken soup sounds delicious. There are just a few things that I would appreciate if you could write them to me.

How much water is needed for the preparation? Everything else I could determine approximately. And one more thing, is it possible to froze this soup and for how long?

It really is Aidan, and you're welcome.
I find it adorable that you want to cook something nice for your lady. I hope she deserves that kind of attention from you.

As for your question, it all depends of how many serves you want to get. This recipe that I have is for 10-12 serves. For this you will need approximately 2-3 liters of water. And you may freeze it, it could be frozen up to 3 months and still be eatable. I've never done that so I can’t tell you will it be tasteful as when it’s fresh, but I know that it can be done.

I also think it's adorable Aidan, you are a nice guy.

Here's another thing you can cook for her. It's very simple to prepare but it's very delicious, I make it for my sister almost every week. She loves it.

Here's what you'll need to do- Take 2 pieces of chicken breasts and 2 cracker breads. You will need to crumb cracker bread. When you do that the next thing to do is sprinkle it over the chicken. When it is all covered put a little olive oil in a pan and than add chicken. Fry for about 2 minutes each side. Then, you can sprinkle a couple of more crumbs over it and then bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (180°C). You can serve it with salad or vegetables.  

I have another one.

You can make her Fish Vindaloo.

You will need 1 table spoon of olive oil. Put it into a heavy based pan. Then you will need 4 cloves garlic. Chop them finely. Take 3 tea spoons of fresh ginger and then grate it. Add ginger and garlic in the pan and cook them on low heat for about a minute. Then you add cinnamon, ground coriander, hot chili powder. You may also want to add sweet pepper, mustard powder and 500 grams of blue eyed cod. Cut it into cubes. Cook further 2-3 minutes until it becomes sweet-scented.

She'll love it. ;)