Hi, I have a problem with my skin, which makes me feel embarrassed and unconfident. My face is oily and has many pimples that are inflamed and red. I really need a good advice how to reduce pimples.

Hi, my brother has the same problem. He rarely goes out with his friends because he feels embarrassed of his oily skin and acne. However, I think he exaggerates because no one notices his pimples as much as he does. I understand why is he embarrassed, but he shouldn’t let this problem ruin his life and lose his friends, because those pimples will disappear in year or two. Beside that, many kids in puberty have this problem, but they don’t stay at home and avoid their friends. I am trying to find him a product that will reduce his skin problems. You should also try to find a cure for your problem instead of being desperate and embarrassed all the time. I hear that Proactive helps with pimples, so I’ll buy it to my brother to see if it’s true. You should do the same thing.