I am using Proactive at the moment, but I’ve heard about the new product eXposed and everyone says that is better then Proactive. Has anyone tried it? I would like to hear someone’s opinion about eXposed vs. Proactive.

I really think that the way each product affects each person is different and unique. From mine experience, proactive didn't really do anything either way except dried my face out a little. I have been on eXposed for a little over a week and also nothing. I am going to stop with eXposed too ...if anything I do not like it is making my face dry, red, and irritated and I am still breaking out.

Hello there roxi,

Like eddi has already mentioned every person is different and everyone has different skin type. If you have been visiting dermatologist than you know your skin type and it is best to use what your dermatologist has prescribed you. Also you should know that switching prescribed product without knowledge of your dermatologist probably isn’t the smartest idea.

And if you feel that Proactive isn’t good for you and if you still have troubles with breakthroughs than you should revisit your dermatologist and together with him decide what is the best solution for you based on your skin type.

And one of my friends has find out that the most of his acne problems were caused by certain type of foods that he was eating.