Hello! I have noticed lymph nodes along the inner arms. I think that they are a little bit enlarged. I have visited doctor, but she told me that it is nothing serious. Anyway, I am concerned because I have these lymph nodes for few weeks. Do you know what cause of them could be? What do you recommend me? Thanks!

Hello! I recommend you to visit your doctor and to insist on more medical tests. It is not normal to have swollen lymph nodes over two weeks. Your condition can be very serious. Unfortunately, I think that it could be Lymphoma. Lymphoma is cancer of lymph glands. After tests you will know what cause is for sure.

Well it is very unusual to have enlarged lymph nodes for so long but since you have been consulting your doctor and if she believes it is nothing than maybe you should consult another doctor. Enlarged lymph nodes are usually sign that your body is fighting against some kind of infection, viral or bacterial. But usually they are gonne by themselves in about two weeks so now the main question is how come yours are there for so long.

Do you feel any other symptoms? Pain or fatigue or loss of appetite? I don’t want to jump to conclusion and say that you have something serious but I believe it would be wise to do some additional tests to figure out what is wrong with you.