My English is not much good. when my first sex with My BF. He put his finger into that. I'm now afraid that i have lost my virginity. But no pain or blood. But he put his full finger twice and played. Please can u help me.

You can't lose your virginity by a finger darl, It's like using a tampon when your on pms period. Only when you lose your virginity you probably do bleed, you can't also lose it from riding on a horse.

My boyfriend fingered me while messing with each other , he only fingered me from the back but from the front he did not put his finger that deep and i was on my first day of period , and when he left i went to the bathroom my vagina hurts too much and the blood was a bit dark when i peed.
What does this mean ? Im really afraid froom loosing my virginity

You will definately know if your hymen has been broken as its very probable that you will bleed and it will hurt! (atleast it did for me...)

u have to go to hospitall for more ifomation but for me i know you have read lost your virginity ok