Hey, I'm 19 years old, I've had sex a couple of times but i had sex for the first time with my girlfriend, and she knew what she wanted. My Problem is that i was having problems getting erect at first then it was a problem staying erect. I'm not a light weight but we had been drinking and i only had 2-4 beers. Why couldn't i stay erect during the whole period This has never happened to me before and i'm really worried :-( It got to the point where i had to eat her out to make her ejaculate.

My question on Female Ejaculation is, How can i tell if my girlfriend Ejaculated, while i was eating her out, she was rubbing herself at the same time and she said she ejaculated but She didn't taste any different or any excess liquids came out. And i am really worried if i wasn't able to actually make her feel good.... :-(

Any and all help would be very appreciated, I've been stressed out lately and this just made me feel worse. :'(

when my husband drinks he cant keep it up either. every man goes through it.. its just from the numbness type of feeling the alcohol gives you. you feel the drunk sensation.. even in your penis. and that will cause you to lose a boner. as for knowing how a girl ejaculates all i can tell you is that if her clit is hard that means shes turned on. stimulating that will arouse her easier and faster than just fingering her or doing whatever. as for the taste.. fro myou being down there in the first place your gonna be tasting something and its gonna taste the same the whole way through, even when she cums. if she does usually a girl will have somewhat of a clear, mucus type liquid come out. it can be a lot or none at all. either way, if youre really worried my suggestion is to try to have sex sober. but before sex please her by playing with her clit. that should also turn you on enough to be able to stay hard.

as tmi as this is, i hope this helps even in the slightest. GL and remember to have fun!

i see. is there a way to like counter this at all? i know this may be another stupid question.