Imagine my shock after I’ve discovered that my brand new bike was stolen! I just went to buy a bottle of water, and a minute later when I got out of the shop the bike wasn’t there. Now I have to buy another one, but this time I want to be protected form such unpleasant events. Does anyone here have cycle insurance?

That’s too bad! Every year thousands of bikes are stolen and the worst thing is that people who are avid cyclists invest much money into their bikes and they equip it with various gadgets and buy some special and very expensive gear. I know that there are certain insurance companies which offer policies for bikes. I think that you should definitely buy a policy which will grant you a sum of money if your bike gets damaged during training and if it is stolen. I also know that some people get insurance even for certain parts of their body that can be injured during training or performing certain kinds of work. For example, cyclists insure their legs, pianists their hands and so on.