just wondering if it really works or is it just another product trying to take your money

I have been using Proactiv for only 3 days so I can't help you out much. But within these two days the pimples that I had are healing much quicker than they normaly do and without the drying and peeling that usually makes the pimple red dry and irritated looking. I definitely see a difference between proactiv and other topical medications I've used. Hopes this helps you some.

It think it may work for some, however I know someone who was selected to go the commercial shoot, and they choose folks/celebrities that have bad skin, like Vanessa Williams.

Then they plaster the skin with make-up to cover the pimples, etc.

The product did not work for her although she really only had ocassional break-outs of a bump or two, so she gave the product away.

But, I have not heard that it was bad for anyone either.

Good luck!

i have been using pro active for about 4 months now and i think it works really well for me, my acne was mild around my chin and forehead before i used it and now i only get 1 or 2 pimples every now and then. the 3 peice kit lasts for a while too, im still using my first kit and its been 4 months =]. gl with it and id say u should atleast try it if ur able to afford it, it could really work well for u too

I've been using Pro active for almost a year. My skin is extremely sensitive and took almost two weeks to get used to the products. Besides the week of finals, my skin is clear, soft and blemish free. I was truely blessed with this product after throwing my money away for years with everything else. If anyone would like to see a "real" person and my pic of before and after, I'm sure I can dig one up. :-D

I've used it before. It handled my mild-to-moderate acne very nicely, without any of the irritation and redness that prescription meds gave me (my skin is sensitive).

A note though: the cleanser isn't very good at removing makeup, so if you wear any amount at all, use a makeup removing wipe before using the proactiv.

I used this twice and my face and neck are so red and lumpy, itchy and I look like I have spent 10 hours in the sun. I just want to rip my face off. make sure you are not allergic to any product within Proactive. it has been 5 days and I am still suffering from the above symptoms. Be very careful.