I DON,T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, ONLY THAT I HAD MY LOWER TEETH TAKEN OUT ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND REPLACED WITH A PARTIAL,AND ABOUT A THREE WEEKS TO A MONTH AGO I LOST MY TASTE BUDS.

EVERYTHING I TRY TO EAT ALL TASTES THE SAME AND ISN'T PLEASENT AT ALL SO I EAT VERY SMALL AMOUNTS. THEN AFTER I EAT EVERYTHING TASTS NAUSEA.

I DON'T BELIEVE MY TEETH HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

PLEASE SUGGEST, PLEASE, I'M GETTING HUNGRY.

Well , I have a similar experience : the one before last lower tooth has been extracted because of an abses . Then a bridge has been installed form the last tooth till the 3th one before . since then I have a taste of rubber with everything I eat . I never was thinking it could have something to do with getting a tooth out . but with the composition of the bridge , or some other kind of reaction .

I had a type of food about 3 weeks ago and now everything tastes just like it, its a horrible taste and i cry almost every time i eat, thinking ill never have the same tastes again. Please help me i dont want to have that taste in my mouth again