Everytime I have sex, when me and my partner r finished the cum slips back out of me and then I always have to wipe myself. Normal or not?

Yes, this is completely normal.  Are you trying to conceive? 

The male ejaculation has literally thousands of sperm and though it seems like lots is leaking out of you in fact lots are doing its job of swimming down to the cervix. 

If you are trying to conceive then one thing so that not much sperm comes out is instead of getting up to wash yourself off right away, lay there for a half hour.  You can also put a towel or pillow underneath your hips to raise that area up and might help the sperm to go down easier into the cervix.

Good luck

Thanks, not trying to conceive but also think I can't. Never used protection with my partner and never had a scare. Could just be luck?

No. You will be able to conceive when the time is right for you. I went the same way for over 20 years without any pregnancy scares at the age of 35 I had my daughter, we only used the pull-out method. Was it luck for me? Yes, I should have gotten pregnant many times like you.