Hi! My son has excema. I want know everything about that. What is excema? What causes excema? Is there cure for excema? How can I help my child to manage with excema? I know that a lot of people have this problem. Please, give me some information about excema.

Hi! I also have eczema, and recently I started with treatment. Eczema, or dermatitis as it is sometimes called, is a group of skin conditions which can affect all age groups. Although it can sometimes look unpleasant, eczema is not contagious. The causes of eczema are many, and depend on the particular type of eczema that a person has. Atomic eczema is thought to be a hereditary condition. Other types of eczema are caused by irritants such as chemicals and detergents, allergens such as nickel, and yeast growths.
Because are several different types of eczema, I can’t say anything about treatment. The first step in effective treatment of eczema is a correct diagnosis. It is very important to see a general practitioner in the first instance, which may make a referral to a specialist dermatologist for further diagnosis and treatment.