I have dating a guy for about the last 3 months and I have noticed my hands look like they flake or have a little cut on them, after the skin is gone they dry and leave a little brown mark. What is this???

I believe what you're describing is eczema, which is a common skin condition. You may want to seek the advice of a dermatologist. Usually, upon diagnosis, you are prescribed a topical steriod (cream) to treat this condition. Creams usually work very well with minimal side effects. In most cases, those with eczema experience itching, burning and discomfort in those areas affected. Stress can cause these symptoms to worsen. Usually, treatment can cause the dry patches and symptoms to disappear for a while at least. Eczema is not a curable condition, however, it is very treatable and easily managed. Eczema is not a STI or contagious. Therefore, there isn't much need to second guess your boyfriend pertaining to this particular issue.

I hope this helps. I still advise you to schedule an appointment with your dermatologist.

Good luck.