Hey! I am a 12 nearly 13 year old girl. I hav a double chin (barley visible but i dont like it) and a bit a a tummy. What exercise can i do that is fun and effective to lose belly fat but hav fun and hav enough time for homework and school. I have tried wii games like wii fit, tranpolining worked really well but i jumped for 5 hours per day in the holidays and now i dont have time. I mainly want to feel better but i want to get my crush to like me. Plz write aby easy abd short exersises like running abd maybe tips for getting my crush to like me. He is 13 and is really smart and kind and sporty :-)

the best you should do is running and swimming.this really helps as for both to get a good slim body as well its been a study that swimming help to gain a good clear skin.i hope it helps you too.
best of luck for your crush

Thanks ananya205! Will try more swimming and hav been running more recently

First off Hun, you shouldn't have to change yourself or your body image for a boy! Do it for your self if you feel you have too!
Anyways yes walking is better for you, running is good also but if it's something your not used to it can wear you out and you will probably do it in short burst. Keep a steady pace and throw on some head phones. DANCING helped me. It's fun and makes time go by so fast!
Hope this helped!!!!