Hello everyone! My friend got me wii fit for my birthday. I wasn’t planning to use it, but a week ago, my doctor suggested I should play some sports or just exercise outside. I am not that type of guy. Especially during winter. She said I must lose 15 pounds at least so that the weight doesn’t interfere with my health. I am not sure how I am gonna do that. I am kind of relying on wi fit to do the work for me. What do you think.. Have you used this before? Do you think I could lose my weight only with it?

Yes, it can help you. Yes, you can lose weight with it.. But not only with it. You must combine it with proper diet, running outside or something like that. Relying only on wi fit is not a good idea if you need to lose 15 pounds as soon as possible.

And the proper diet is also crucial for your health. What kind of problems are you having? High cholesterol or something like that?

Don’t let this discourage your idea of using wii fit, it can help you, just not as much as you were hoping.  

You are crazy. Do YOU really believe that you can lose weight by playing games on wii fit only? Of course you can’t. It has been proven that wii fit does not burn more calories than some regular house choirs like cleaning, vacuuming,  washing the car, cleaning the bathroom etc. Wii fit is a fun way to stay active while you are at home, but your hopes regarding it are extremely high (losing 15 pounds with wii fit??). You may lose a couple of pounds, but when I say a couple, I mean 2 or 4. Six if you play it quite often. But that’s it.