I have extremely bad sleeping problems and I don’t know what to do anymore. I tried with sleeping pills, milk…it is like lifetime of insomnia. I have lying in bed for hours trying and I just can’t fall a sleep. I am tiered, nervous exhausted and I fell like I am losing my mind. It’s been like this for months. The only good think sometimes I can take a nap for hour or two in the afternoon. I think I without the naps. I desperately need chronic insomnia treatment 

I know that this happens a lot when one is extremely tired. I would recommend you to stop taking naps. That is the worst thing you can do when you don't sleep at night. You will be exhausted during the day, but you will get your sleep back on track. I have a friend who has “lifetime insomnia” She doesn’t sleep for days sometimes and when she does it is like 4 hours only. She has extremely bad sleeping problems and she doesn’t do anything about it. It’s been like this for years.