Okay, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has this as well. When I fill up my mouth with air and exert more pressure on my left than right cheek, a little bit of air actually feels (which I know it is) like it's escaping and entering another tiny pocket, right by my ear. I feel certain that it's still in my mouth area, but is this unusual? What is it called? Could someone help me? thanks!

I have found this exact same thing! I am assuming it is just the 'tube' connected to the ear from the throat? I have absolutely no idea really :-P

Could anyone clear this up for me?

This happens to me as well!

It's completely mystifying as it comes and goes at least a few times a years for me. And while I can't say totally that it hurts, it's really irritating.

Is there a medical term for this?

i as well wow im glad its not just me. Now does anyone have an answer? I guess ill have to get it checked by a doctor. In my case it can hurt if i blow hard enough and i have to use my fingers to work he air out or it stays in there

I can't believe it, i have the exact same thing. it worries me that it's some kind of cavity leading from where my wisdom teeth were pulled into the inside of my cheek by my ear. i wanna figure it out!!

It happens to me all the time. I don't know what it's called but if i push hard enough it even hurts :-( I didn't know it happened to anyone else.

oh my god it happens to me too. I was so worried I was the only one.