sleep apnea problem air bubbles in mouth

Well,

I am not sure if I understand this problem of your completely. Can you give us more details about condition that is giving you trouble? It seems that you have sleep apnea but do you think that it is caused by the air bubbles in your mouth? Have you had any problems with respiratory system before your sleep apnea problem? I know that this can sometimes happen as a side effect of medication. I don’t know have you used any medication previous to this period of sleep apnea problem? I hope that you can give us more information on your condition so we will be able to help you more.

Good luck,

Karel

I had open heart surgery with breathing tube. Now I have air coming out my mouth when I try to sleep. It feels awful and disrupts my sleep. It also feels like something cuts off the air to my nostrils so I don't get air in or out. I have seen ent doc, sleep apnea doc and no one has an answer for me

its like a big bubble (gas) I say, that coming deep from my stomach