I've had ear troubles since the day I was born. I've been through three sets of temporary tubes in both ears over the course of my adolescent years and about a year ago I got permanent tubes. I'm twenty now and, for the most part, they don't cause me much trouble. 

My last ear appointment with my ENT left me with a stuffy feeling ear (which was weird because he cleaned it) but it went away after a while (for the most part anyway). The opposite ear began to make a strange, haphazard bumping noise. There's no pattern, there's no rhythm or sequence. It comes and goes in intervals of 2 seconds to 4 seconds and feels almost like a bubbly sensation (like when air is escaping the tube) 

It isn't tinnitus, I have that and I know what that sounds like. I've tried releasing pressure thinking maybe wax caused air to get stuck up there but I can't seem to get it to stop. I've blown my nose, yawned, shook my head. It was feeling sensitive earlier to sound so I think maybe that's what it is? (It almost sounds like the sound... pick up.. nerve thing, yea, is vibrating around at crazy intervals but it's only a guess and I have no clue) I am very, very tired... I just want to sleep and I don't know what else to do. I can't get in to see a doctor right now, or any time soon... as far as I know they are fine but obviously I am not.

Please help.