Does anyone ever get weird pains on just one side of your face under your cheek bone? I have severe panic, worry and anxiety and it is scaring me to death. I have TMJ as well, I have weird sensations in my mouth and face. HELP

Yes!!! I am 41 year old Female. I get awful sore feeling under cheek bone, in front of ear, back of neck, temple. All right side.
Roof of mouth and back of throat. Right side as well. Sometimes when I swallow right side of throat feels "numb"
Numerous doctors & medications. I am wondering if I have TMJ disorder as well. I am very anxious.
Sometimes it aches, burns, tingles. Going on approximately 1 year now.

hi Brent, feeling any better?

No not really, I am wondering if it might be the 200mg Zoloft I am taking. I am very anxious about everything and this is driving me crazy. The doctor just added 10mg of Abilify to my medication and it does not seem to help either.

Hi Brent, I am the 41 yr old F that responded to your original post. I have had no relief with my symptoms. I have been using a night guard for about two months. I am very anxious as well but I believe my symptoms have caused my anxiety, not anxiety causing my symptoms. I have also had my tonsils out recently,deep down I knew this would not fix my problem. I have since been experiencing on my right side a very strange sensation in my tragus and Cartlidge & in the ear canal area, don't know if it's TMJ or my parotid but I feel like there is something structurally wrong. I actually have an appointment next week with a specialist at Penn medicine. please respond with an update.. I hope you are doing well