Hi, is there any protection from monitor by glasses? I wear contact lenses, but perhaps I should switch to glasses.

Hi, I have been thinking about purchasing some special sort of protective glasses, that reduce the negative effect of constant watching on the monitor. My brother bought some glasses that are used for extensive computer use. I have some deionization device and I am thinking about purchasing some device for reduction of electromagnetic rays from home electric devices. Did you know that every device emits some kind of rays even when it is not working and just being plugged in.

Hi there,
I know that there are many protective glasses but to be honest I am not sure how effective they are. Many say that they didn’t notice any changes before and after they had the protective glasses. Contact lenses are good option and I don’t know if you have any condition yet? Have you tested your eyes for any eye disease? You might try to buy the glasses and see if there will be better than the lenses. However there are better monitors coming on the market every day so I am not sure if you need the glasses in the first place. I hope this helped in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco