I think that eyes are first thing that people notice in my face. Unfortunately, with years my upper eyelids become droopy and baggy. That had a major influence on my facial symmetry. I want to do correction. I have heard that surgeons at Fort Lauderdale, Florida perform good facial symmetry correction.

I read somewhere about surgeries at Fort Lauderdale, Florida that has been made. Not particularly for eyelids, but I had impression that people were satisfied. If you think that they perform excellent facial symmetry procedures you should consult them. Take care!

Hello there Madonna,

Since you have decided that you want this surgery than it is best to gather as much information as you can. As far from I have heard and saw the prices on Florida are much more acceptable and the surgeons are great as well. Of course you need to start with investigation. Search on the net few names and see comments and maybe it is best, if some of your friends has done cosmetic surgery on the Florida to check with them.

I remember that grandma of a friend went in Miami for a few days and when she got back she looked like 10 years younger. I am not sure what she has done but it was noticeable.