I haven’t tried salads from fast food restaurants. Whenever I am at the McDonald’s or Burger King I grab a burger although I was thinking about buying a salad. I cannot resist burgers, that’s my problem. Anyway, I wanted to ask what you thought of the fast foods salads and if they were any good, so I can make up my mind about getting them once or put my mind at rest and avoid guilt for not getting the healthy choice fast food restaurants offer.

Don’t worry, you’re not missing much since many of these salad have been found to have as many calories as burgers. It seems that many fast food restaurants don’t use healthy fresh fiber vegetables and ingredients in the salads but often use fried chicken, creamy dressings, nuts, bacon, cheese, taco chips, etc that are all high in calories. I totally switched to salads and was quite shocked when I read a report about these scams in the newspapers. I totally quit on fast food restaurants.