Hi guys,

I was wondering is there any other successful intermittent fasting plans, such as Fast – 5?

I have one really bad habit – I use to skip my breakfast almost every morning. And, I know that it is a bad habit, but sincerely, I don't know why.

I know that intermittent fasting is not a diet, it is a healthy pattern of eating. It doesn't change what you eat, but when you eat.

Any other intermittent fasting plans that you can tell me about? I hope you will share some information with me about this issue, and help me to accomplish my goal.

Thank you

Hello there,

yes, there is a lot of diet plans such as fast – 5. The only problem is that bloggers don't write a lot about them.

But, basically, the principle is almost the same. The main rule is to become aware that you need to eat healthy food and start with fitness. If you want to lose weight, you need to make sure you start your day with healthy breakfast.

Yes, don't skip over your first meal, because your metabolism needs to receive food in the morning.

You need to change the time when you are eating, and stick to this schedule.

Remember – eat breakfast like a king!

Good luck!

Hello guys,

makes me wonder what intermittent fasting plan is the best? Is it really fast-5? I know it it effective. I know that intermittent fasting is a nutrient timing strategy, where you don’t eat just for a some short period, which is followed by a shorter period where you can actually eat. This is a some kind of a feeding window.

There are so many intermittent fasting diet, but I don’t really know are they effective as fast-5. You can try:

• Man 2.0 ,
  • The Fast diet,
  • The 8-hour diet,
  • Warrior diet.

If you guys had experience with these, let us know.

Thanks!