Hi guys.

I'm 21 years old and I just wondered if anyone can help me out? I started a new job in September 2012 and iv been there for 3 months now. Within the first week of starting this job I started with really chronic stomach cramps high up in my stomach. At first I tought I had a stomach bug but its now January 2013 and I still get them about 4 times a week. I'm really worried because it's a new job and they've extended my probation because iv had so much time off (which iv never had a day off in any job in my life) 

im worried I'm going to get sacked but when I get these pains it'll I wanna do is lay in bed and try sleep them off. It feels like something's turning around in my stomach and nipping me from inside that it makes me curl up in a ball. Also I feel like I'm gonna get really bad dioreah. Sometimes I do get it and sometimes I don't. I have a boyfriend of 4 years and I'm sick of hearing myself saying how ill I feel EVERYDAY!!!! I don't g. Anywhere or do anything because I can't plan incase I get these stomach pains. It's ruining my life. I'm missing out on so much because I'm scared I'm gonna get ill. Iv got a huge phobia of being sick anywhere but in my own home so when I get these I just stay in bed. It's not healthy.

Iv been to the doctors and they said it 'could be ibs' but keep shrugging me off. the only thing that kind of works is buscopan but even then doesn't completely stop them and they come back. 

Thanks for reading.

x