Can anyone offer advice on how to find your cervix and what it feels like?

I'm starting to keep track of my BBT this month and also wanted to know what my cervix feels like at different times of my cycle.

I have no idea where to find it or how to find it.

Thanks!!

It is hard to explain, but your cervix is poking down, and is up up high in you. It feels like the tip of your nose.

BBT is great at trying to get pregnant, but if you are trying to prevent, it may not be a good idea..

It is easiest to find if you either put your legs apart and 'squat' a bit, or put one leg up on the side of the bath or toilet. Make sure your hands are clean and insert one or two fingers. It is a conical shape and you will find it at the top of the vagina. It will take a while for you to figure out how it feels at different times of the months. Make sure you check at the same time each day as there is variation during the day as well.
As a guide line it will feel lower and harder during infertile parts of the cycle, and high (maybe hard to reach) and soft during ovulation. You may be able to feel your cervix being more open during ovulation and during menstruation.

Can you feel some effects of pregnancy right after you have sex like a week later.